: Horizon Lakeland, FL (TWC) - H821, 2384 Old Combee Rd Unit 107,
Lakeland, Florida - 33805-7547The Company
Horizon Distributors, Inc. (Horizon) is a wholly owned subsidiary of POOLCORP - the world's largest publicly traded distributor of swimming pool, landscaping and outdoor living products - which employs over 5,000 team members in more than 395 sales centers worldwide.
Horizon operates 70 of those sales centers across the US and is a leading distributor of landscape and irrigation products with a focus on serving the needs of professional landscape contractors. With more than 60 years of industry experience, Horizon prides itself in offering the convenience and buying power of a national company with the personalized service and attention to detail of a local store!Why Horizon?
At Horizon, our people ARE
our priority and there are so many reasons to join our team! Here's a few...Career Opportunities:
Looking for a career - not just a job? Then we may be the place for you! We not only have the career opportunities, but we offer the training needed to help you grow. Continuous learning is available - locally in sales center training sessions, virtually in our online learning center, in the classroom at our training facility in Dallas, TX, and through tuition reimbursement. At Horizon, the sky is the limit.Winning Team:
Our history of success is the result of our winning team. At Horizon, you will work with some of the best and brightest, in a stable environment, with predictable work hours and continuous rewards when targets are met...which is often the case. Join us and you'll join a "winning team." Excellent Benefits:
Our generous benefit package includes: group medical, prescription, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k) - offered currently with a company match; an employee stock purchase program; seasonal sales and rewards programs; exclusive vendor discounts...and more. Perks of this Job:
The Sales Center Manager is eligible for annual bonuses based on attaining set goals, and in specified locations they also qualify for a company vehicle and gas allowance.
So, whether you are new to the business or a seasoned professional, Horizon has a place for you.Pay:
Starting at$40,000.The Job:
The Sales Center Manager
is an inspirational leader who has the day-to-day responsibility of managing a customer-focused, growth-oriented and profitable Horizon sales center. This position is the driving force behind the Center's success - from employee morale to helping our customers' businesses thrive to increasing market share. The successful candidate owns the responsibility for supporting our customers' success by having an operational focus, a bank of knowledge in either the irrigation, landscape or outdoor living industries and a passionate desire to lead a high-performance team to achieve its assigned business goals. Responsibilities:
- Ensures a safe environment. Always. Our employee's safety is our #1 priority.
- Hires, trains, and develops a highly engaged team motivated to win.
- Uses coaching and continuous feedback to develop team members to their highest career potential.
- Delivers world-class customer service to business owners who rely on us to succeed. Always meets customer service metrics (i.e., speed at the counter) and receives top tier customer satisfaction scores.
- Efficiently and effectively handles customer issues.
- Manages the Center's financials to the budget using the P&L (and other financial reports) to control expenses, increase margin and grow sales.
- Drives the sales process to meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
- Ensures the Center's operations meets company standards and meets KPIs. This includes inventory, facility, fleet and warehouse management.
- Demonstrates substantial entrepreneurial spirit by identifying competitive opportunities to expand the Center's product lines, customer base, sales per customer and market share.
- Presents a clean, well-organized, well-stocked Center.
- Controls shrink.
- Carefully operates within the Company policies and procedures.
- Assists in collections and cash management.
- 1-2 years of experience hiring and managing 2 or more employees.
- Experience in either the irrigation, landscape or outdoor living industries.
- Flourishes in a fast-paced, customer focused B2B environment.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Better than average operational and sales skills.
- Strong business acumen especially with financials.
- Previous experience managing to a budget using a P&L.
- Strong computer and hand technology skills and the ability to learn and implement new programs and processes.
- Ability to frequently lift and move items that weigh up to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- Possess or ability to obtain forklift certification.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- 3-5 years of experience in distribution or warehousing.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Horizon Distributors, Inc. / POOLCORP is a drug-free company and EOE, M/F/V/D.
TO APPPLY, EMAIL Derrick.email@example.com