The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates
(LSCU) is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Manager for the Growth by Design team (GBD)
. Would you like to take your career to the next level
with an employer of choice
where you can enjoy a great work culture
in a team environment
Our employees enjoy exceptional benefits
, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, flex-sending account, paid time off, volunteer time off, a 401(k) plan and matching, paid holidays, professional development, and tuition reimbursement.
The LEAGUE OF SOUTHEASTERN CREDIT UNIONS
represents over 300 credit unions and provides advocacy and regulatory information; education and training; cooperative initiatives; media relations and business solutions to support its members in fulfilling their mission.
, the LSCU Service Corporation provides best-in-class products and services for credit unions across the country to reduce expenses, increase non-interest income, improve regulatory compliance, increase loan growth, and more.We Are Looking For:
A charismatic and driven leader who will work closely with the Senior Website Developer, Director of Communications, and the Vice President of Growth by Design to consistently offer quality strategic marketing services to internal and external clients. The Marketing Manager
will assist in strategy, sales, fulfillment, product development and management functions. You can expect to work 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, with an option for occasional evening events.You will Take Ownership of:
- Serving as a subject matter expert on marketing products, learning other general industry information pertinent to customers and remaining up to date on industry trends.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of products to provide suitable recommendations to customers as needed.
- Serving as a spokesperson by representing the agency at events and soliciting speaking engagements.
- Contacting regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Addressing customer concerns and inquiries as well as resolving customer complaints.
- Assisting in the production of materials including, project coordination and content creation.
- Preparing forms or agreements to complete sales.
- Negotiating agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Providing professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- Conducting research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals to build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Identifying, developing, or evaluating marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on investment and profit-loss projections.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns; working in close partnership with the GBD team to identify potential new business opportunities and developing plans and action steps to secure business.
- Managing the GBD team, assisting with the day-to-day interaction between the graphic designers, print houses/vendors, and clients to ensure the timeliness of the client's design, production, and delivery.
- Associates degree in marketing or related field.
- At least two (2) years of practical experience in communications/public relations/marketing fields.
- Knowledge of media operations, marketing, and advertising with the ability to generate and implement related strategic plans.
- Experience developing, implementing, and managing business plans and budgets.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with co-workers in a team environment.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize and effectively complete multi-faceted projects with conflicting deadlines while staying within budgetary constraints.
- Ability to work effectively in all Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work effectively with Adobe products.
- Three to five years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or related field.
- Some travel required.
- A valid driver's license required.
The LSCU & Affiliates are proud to be an equal opportunity employer offering a team member-centric culture, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits including:
*LSCU enforces a drug-free workplace policy and employment offers are contingent on drug-screen and background check.