Looking for a sales position that is more than just sales? Join our specialty pharmacy division (Accredo) where our passion is the patient! We are currently seeking a strong Senior Sales Advisor who will primarily be responsible for selling Accredo Specialty Pharmacy services to prescribing Neurology offices that service Multiple Sclerosis and Neurological Disorders.
This candidate will be responsible for achieving a sales quota given to them by their sales director in addition to providing education to these offices to ensure good patient care that they will receive at Accredo. The Senior Sales Advisor is primarily responsible for selling Accredo Specialty Pharmacy services to prescribing offices of Multiple Sclerosis and Neurological Disorders. This Field-Sales position requires previous outside sales experience calling on Health Care Professionals and a good understanding of the managed care environment. Previous experience calling on Neurologists is a plus but not mandatory.
- Articulate Accredo's programs and services to drive business
- Conduct customer outreaches to grow existing accounts and to prospect for new accounts.
- Work with cross-functional internal partners and stakeholders to manage day-to-day territory activities.
- Develop and foster pharmaceutical manufacturer relationships; interface with clients/payers to assess needs, identify and implement solutions.
- Represents the Physician Engagement team on cross-functional task forces/advisory boards.
- Acts as SME consultant for internal partners during product rollouts, cross-functional projects and other corporate initiatives.
- Responsible for meeting sales objectives in individual territory including Upstate NY (Buffalo / Rochester), VT
- Ability to interpret prescribing data to drive strategic planning within the territory.
- Accountable for account planning, development of sales strategy, and call reporting via salesforce
- Represents the company at trade shows, conferences, seminars, or other off site meetings applicable to territory or business need.
- Overnight travel is required (minimum varies on need)
- 2-5 years of outside sales experience with Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of outside experience without a Bachelor's Degree
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the health care and PBM industry and its products and services, preferred.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve client issues.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight client deadlines.
- Proven track record in sales that can be documented
- PBM knowledge a plus
Salary: For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $78,000 - $130,000, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an incentive compensation plan.About Cigna
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.