We are currently seeking determined and dynamic Inside Sales Representatives
to join our Brinks Home Family.
Once you join the Brinks Home Team, you are part of a company that is relentless in their pursuit of security for life.Overview of role:
- Start date: Monday, July 18, 2022
- Shift: Monday - Friday
- Pay: $15/hr. + commission
- Location: This is a Full Time position in DFW area
The Inside Sales Representative
position is the ideal entry point for any recent college graduate or early career professional that is seeking to build out their career and join a company that provides numerous growth and advancements opportunities within Brinks Home.
If you are career minded with strong goals, then it is time for you to join our talented Inside Sales team. Our Inside Sales professionals maximizes every opportunity to close a one-call sale by effectively using our proven sales framework.
You will be responsible for promoting and selling company products and services that are both current and emerging. Uses a consultative sales approach to ensure our customers receive the best customer service.COMPENSATION/BENEFITS:
- This is a Full Time, currently work from home, but must be Dallas-Fort Worth based position
- Ideal for someone who enjoys talking on the phone in a very fast paced environment
- Company paid leads with short sales cycle often same or next day closes
- Uncapped commission with the top performers earning over $100K.
- Benefit Eligibility after 60 Days: Medical, Dental, 401K, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Short- and Long-term disability, Maternity and Paternity leave, Employee Referral Program, and tuition reimbursement.
- Responsible for closing sales by handling inbound/outbound calls that are generated from marketing
- Advise prospect customers on the benefits of a security system by building rapport and company value
- After probing, Consultants are empowered to negotiate prices within department parameters to close same day sales
- The ultimate goal is to ensure that at the end of each call, our prospects turn into customers and feel confident that Brinks Home is the best option to protect their homes, family, and lives
- 1-3 years sales experience, previous inside sales experience not required
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Must be customer-focused individuals, able to communicate effectively and display the confidence level to close sales and increase revenue.
- "Hunter" mentality with the ability to build authentic rapport with customers while providing customized solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to persuade customers to purchase the product that will best align with their needs
- Comfortable in a competitive and high performing environment, with evidence of personal ambition to improve
- Strong negotiation, consultation skills and be able think and respond quickly on your feet
- Captive learner, excited about the opportunity to develop consultative sales skills
Through our high standards of customer care and protection, Brinks Home ™ is a proven leader in smart home technology and residential security industries. Our service is guided by our relentless pursuit of protecting what matters most. We work to provide security and peace of mind to our nearly 1 million customers across North America.
- Service Through Purpose - We are motivated by the pursuit of safety and peace of mind for our customers, and our service is inspired by protecting what matters most.
- Security In Every Detail - We obsess over the details so that our customers can live their lives without thinking about home security.
- Always Available - We are committed to meeting the security needs of our customers at every moment.
- Relentless Standard of Care - We are accountable to our customers, colleagues, and stakeholders, no matter the circumstances.
- Collective Success - By working to bring out the best in each other, we provide our customers with the highest standard of service and protection.