Retail Energy Consultant with Erus EnergyWe offer you prequalified and preset leads. You come in and close the deal.
We seek THE
person who wants to step into the Top Industry of 2021 and be a part of the solar wave. If you like educating people about a product that is beneficial both to the environment as well as their financial well-being, we will train you to be successful.What's in it for you:Our Culture: Our Tucson Team is driving on a positive customer experience platform. The team is supported by a Manager who is always there to guide them and create a family environment. It is about collaboration, communication and support to be the best! It is a family network.Merit Based Compensation -
Our company has a best-of-class commission compensation plan. You earn a percentage of what you sell and receive a full suite of support options as an employee of the company. Future Opportunity -
Erus Energy is committed to help you find the future you seek. We grow from within as a matter of principle. Successful future career paths include building a high six figure sales, sales management, or other opportunities at the corporate office in training, recruiting, or management.Description:Our salespeople's primary responsibility is:
- Attend appointment set by our call center and delight our clients!
- Generate additional appointments from referrals and other self-generated leads.
- Become an expert who understands solar and energy efficiency, giving you the ability to show customers how to reduce their energy cost at no additional cost.
- Complete paperwork timely and perfectly, honoring your clients and our highly valued administrative staff.
- An ideal candidate for this job will have great passion for selling, be great with people, and love to sell for a firm that is the best in its class.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- A passion for sales, solar, and making a difference.
- A valid driver's license, clean driving record, and access to reliable transportation.
- Proficiency with MS Office and the internet.
- Computer literacy.
- A generous pay-for-performance structure.
- Paid Training and potential sign on bonus.
- Access to tools and resources to help you achieve your sales goals.
- Weekly payroll.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Customer Referral Program.
- Career path for top performers.
Erus Energy is a full EPC and a leader in solar energy, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with offices located throughout Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. With over 23,000 Customers in 6 states across the USA, Erus Energy is the premier choice for employees and customers. Find out more about us by visiting our website at
Erus Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.