- Participate as a key member of the MCL Sales Executive Team (SET) representing MCL domestic sales efforts.
- Responsible for on both the sale and service side of the organization. Collaborates, develops and oversees specific division strategies and managing all aspects of MCL domestic sales performance.
- Accountable for new business revenue generation, driving continued sales growth and profitability, establishing long-term business relationships, and understanding customer requirements that will create value for the customer.
- Responsible to lead, coach, and develop sales, training and service staff capable of meeting and exceeding sales goals. Promotes Mayo Clinic's core values and supports community based health care and integrated delivery systems.
- The incumbent must reside in the United States for this role.
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The salary range is approximately $166,878.40 - $250,390.40 / year, based on a full-time position.Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.Qualifications
Master's degree in business or related field and 5 years of experience in healthcare sales leadership.
*Visa sponsorship not available for this position*Additional Qualifications
- Must have strong executive and strategic leadership skills.
- Must have strong organizational, sales management, presentation, and communications skills as well as excellent decision-making and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be accountable, adaptable, flexible, creative, dependable, responsible, and able to perform well within multi-functional environments.
- Must be able to develop strategic plans, manage leaders of teams as well as individual contributors and projects simultaneously and to exercise appropriate judgment when developing, deploying and/or overseeing plans, projects and tasks while adhering to Mayo Clinic and MCS policies and procedures.
- Travel is required up to 80% of the time.
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.Why Mayo Clinic?
Mayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2020-2021) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative, Research and Support Services to name a few. At Mayo Clinic, we invest in you with opportunities for growth and development. Our benefits and compensation package are highly competitive - for additional information please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits as eligibility may vary. We are excited to invite you to be a part of our team within the Department of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology (DLMP) where you'll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!
Diversity and inclusion are integral to Mayo Clinic's mission to provide excellent, culturally relevant care in a welcoming environment to all individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. In DLMP and Mayo Collaborative Services (MCS), we aim to diversify our workforce and to create an inclusive work environment where differences are valued, allowing individuals to achieve and contribute to their fullest potential. By leveraging the strengths that each diverse individual and group brings to the table, we gain the strategic advantages of accelerated innovation, better problem solving, enhanced productivity and job satisfaction, improved quality, and, most importantly, we find better ways to meet the needs of our patients.