Digital Marketing Manager
We are searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. Essential Function
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the credit union's digital marketing initiatives to increase marketing effectiveness, optimize the online user experience, improve member satisfaction, and drive lead generation and nurturing to support marketing goals. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for search engine optimization, marketing automation, digital and social media advertising, website, email marketing, analytics, etc. The Manager leads a team of two Digital Marketing Specialists. Role requires a thorough understanding of current and emerging digital marketing trends.Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute digital and online initiatives that align with overall product goals, messaging, and asset delivery through appropriate channels, within budget.
- Lead strategy and execution for all digital marketing efforts on owned platforms including email marketing, marketing automation, digital display, website management, social media advertising, search engine marketing and optimization, landing page development and marketing analytics and reporting.
- Manage the credit union's website and execute strategies to increase SEO, ensure accessibility and improve the online presence and member experience.
- Create and lead SEM strategy and ensure messaging alignment from keyword to ad copy to landing page. Lead and manage campaign optimization activities to drive performance and stay on budget.
- Utilize marketing data and analytics platforms to precisely target digital campaigns to members.
- Manage and respond to online reviews and comments.
- Monitor and report on performance of digital initiatives, website traffic and activity, and email campaigns; Make data driven optimizations of messaging and content. Monitor ROI and conversions on paid campaigns.
- Ensure the credit union's online presence is up to date, on-brand, and relevant.
- Work in partnership with other teams within the credit union to assist with development and enhancement of online and mobile banking experience, including online applications, scheduling tools, chatbot and other related platforms.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry and digital trends and proactively research competitor activity.
- Assume additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the credit union.
- Demonstrated digital marketing and analytical skills
- Experience creating custom reporting dashboards (i.e., Google Data Studio)
- Understand how to design, build and deploy automated digital journeys to maximize member engagement, utilization and conversion.
- Sound project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interface and collaborate with various internal and external partners
- Established risk management skills as well as proven decision making and problem-solving skills
- Solid business acumen
- Experience in web design and content management, HTML, CSS/Bootstrap, SEO, and Google Analytics
- Proficient in social media advertising and reporting
- Represent and uphold the TCU brand online through quality, effective and accurate work
- Accountable for performance and personal development as well as building relationships within immediate and external teams
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM act and online privacy rules and regulations
- Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field
• Minimum of five years of experience in digital marketing
• Prior management experience preferred
Starting at a minimum of $86,397.00 and higher.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.