is a dynamic, growing company. We have unmatched variety - product and roles for advancement. Our positive, friendly culture is truly world class.Pay Rate:
$15.00/hr.What you'll be doing:
What we want from you:
- Sales.Courteously help find merchandise & answer questions (75% of your time)
- Organize. Ensure counter/shelves well stocked & organized (25% of your time)
- Customer. Build rapport with regulars - know names & buying interests
- Signage. Create price comparison signs for electronics & musical instruments
- Promote. Make occasional PA announcements to spark interest
Why choose us?
- Hobby.Interest in gaming, computer components/software or similar
- Knowledge.Solid know how: computers, gaming machines, programming TVs (desirable)
- Experience: Prior retail experience desirable, but can be 1st job
- Reliable.20-25 hours/week - we'll work with you on scheduling
- Teamwork.Always help achieve team goals with positive outlook
- Initiative.Shift gears without having to be told when not with customer
About Cargo Largo
- Thriving.Department sales +14% year-to-date; $4.7M+ annual pace
- Hot Products. PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Beats, Ring, Google Home, TVs, laptops
- Satisfied. 19 of 20 folks glad to be working here; often described as family-like
- Synergy.Unparalleled teamwork where peers jump in to help
- Merit Based.Performance rewarded often in compensation and appreciation
- Advancement. Opportunity if desired; 100 roles and extensive cross-training
We're an industry leader in monetizing new, unclaimed/excess inventory for premier U.S. companies. We sell this inventory in our well-known, local retail store (10,000+ transactions/week), on-site bid sale (1,400+ bid lots/week), and online via eBay (3,300+ listings/week).
We'll process over 1M unique SKUs each year arriving in 40-60 trailer loads per week. The variety is amazing ranging from consumer items (clothing, laptops, designer pursues) to commercial (rooftop air conditioners, restaurant ovens, airplane parts).
We are committed to hiring the best people to provide the highest quality of service to our customers. Our associates are motivated by the dynamic, fast-paced and fun work environment.
Our benefits are designed to meet the unique needs of each associate. To learn more, visit Benefits (cargolargo.com).
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.