Overview***This is a full- time position at 40 hours per week. The starting rate is $19.09+ DOE. Includes a full benefits package and generous paid time off.***COMPETITIVE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
OverviewCatholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services of Western Washington
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Generous paid time off, 15 days vacation, 13 days of paid holiday's and paid sick time
- CCS/CHS 403(b) Employee Saving Plan
- Employee assistance program
- Lots of room for advancement.
are committed to compassion, diversity, excellence, justice and stewardship. We are an activist agency for change, working to eliminate poverty and social injustice. We come from all walks of life, cultural heritages and faith traditions. We fulfill the Catholic Church's role in the mission of charity to anyone in need by providing compassionate, culturally competent and professional services that strengthen and support individuals, families and communities based on the value and dignity of every human.
The HR Employee Services Representative provides frontline assistance to managers and employees. They assist the Human Resources team in supporting 700 employees across Western Washington, primarily in King County. They have excellent customer services skills and create a welcoming, organized, and responsive HR office environment. They demonstrate compassion and professionalism in all of their interactions and maintain the privacy and confidentiality of staff. ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service as a point of contact for employees, managers, and HR partner questions.
- Provide first response support regarding HR processes, self-service, and Moodle questions. This includes login support, HR process guidelines and issue resolution.
- Respond to questions from management and staff regarding HR process and administrative actions, personnel files and associated paperwork.
HR Office Support
- Ensure a welcoming, organized, and responsive HR office environment.
- Provide support to HR Director in fielding requests from employees, managers and the public.
- Assist with managing accurate personnel files, including preparing New Hire files, auditing to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, maintaining file room, terminating and archiving files, and responding to file requests form HR team.
- Assist with improving systems and processes in collaboration with HR team.
- Maintain HR Team SharePoint site and ensure documents remain updated.
- Provide assistance to staff with Moodle enrollment, training, and troubleshooting.
- Receive requests for employment verifications and communicate with HR team.
- Prepare packets for new employee orientations and other trainings.
- Prepare AP check requests.
- Coordinate tracking and distribution of Service Pins, Anniversary cards, and Anniversary checks.
- Monitor and ensure adequate stock of HR office supplies and stationery. Maintain available forms and ensure current version.
- Help to make employee badges for Family Center programs.
- Retrieve and process daily mail and faxes.
- Route and track HR paperwork daily.
- Open and close HR office per procedures.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by HR Director.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience as an administrative assistant. (Experience working in an HR office is a plus).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, including Excel, Outlook, and Word with the ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets and data.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of information.
- Must be detailed oriented and display above average organization skills.
- Must possess the proven ability to manage multiple priorities despite frequent interruptions and still meet deadlines.
- Requires a willingness to work as a positive and productive member of a team, assisting others as requested.
- Demonstrated skills in prioritization and use of good judgment in decision-making.
- Ability to communicate professionally with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds and within many levels of the organization.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers and the general public
- Criminal history background checks are required prior to employment
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of the Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- Support and contribute to creative, collaborative and respectful environment that promotes teamwork
- Demonstrate the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multicultural situations.