Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we're developing packaging that's infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.Job Description
The Lead, training and change management will focus on supporting the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures for Commercial Enablement initiatives. This role will create and deliver change management, communications and training plans to help employees and customers adopt new programs as effectively as possible. The lead for training and change management will support third party OCM activities for large-scale, transformational Commercial Enablement programs as well as directly support and execute activities for internally led business projects.What will you be responsible for?
- Responsible for developing plans for and executing on OCM activities within the Commercial Enablement team in support of regional, enterprise-wide and/or global projects and programs, to include but not limited to communication plans, change management plans, training plans, resistance management and leadership/sponsorship plans.
- Develops and manages surveys, feedback groups, and/or other tools to measure results of change management activities and reports on those results. Builds survey materials in Medallia as primary survey collection tool.
What are we looking for?
- Manage and hold vendor partners accountable for delivering on change management requirements defined by the project deliverables
- Manage/update Sharepoint or teams sites for assigned projects to ensure up to date information, support materials and communication at all times to support user adoption.
- Plan and support all hands or other engagement events across various parts of the organization to drive user involvement and adoption or key initiatives.
- Design, develop and deliver training strategies to support users in developing new skills and behaviours tied to Commercial Enablement initiatieves, to include training plans, evaluation strategies, user guides, and interactive activities.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the regions, including NCA, EMEA and SA that are required to build support and garner effective feedback in support of Commercial Enablement initiatives.
Compensation & Benefits
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through graduate degree level education or work-related experience.
- Job related experience for 3-5+ years minimum, including experience in delivering change management activities for transformational projects.
- BA or BS in related field
- Change Management certification preferred (Prosci, CCMP or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and collaborative relationships with top management, peers, and external customers to build commitment and gain support for major initiatives.
- Superior presentation, organization, project leadership, and meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for facilitation and presentation
- Ability to drive results through relationships, leading by influence rather than by position or mandate
- Able to work independently and virtually with a global team.
- Knowledge of change management and training methodologies
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Project.
- Hiring Salary Range: $87,800 - 133,975 (Salary to be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in "@ball.com." Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/ .
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and VeteransNearest Major Market: