Schwab Asset Management Solutions (SAMS) is comprised of holistic wealth management services, proprietary and 3rd party investment management solutions, research and insights, and platform management, overseeing $800BB in assets for our clients. SAMS has a growing team of dedicated investment professionals with backgrounds ranging from financial research and due diligence, portfolio management, trading and operations, and client relationships. Each member of SAMS is committed to serving the needs of the investor. We are looking to add a Director to our talented client facing teamWhat you are good at
The Regional Director will be responsible for managing a territory of Schwab's retail locations with the expectation of meeting clients' investment needs, thereby increasing assets under management for SAMS offerings. Building trusting relationships with consultants and advisors and providing education and support to their clients is key to the candidates' success. The Regional Director will partner with an internal team of professions to provide Schwab and clients/prospects with ongoing education, updates and information about investment products, and the investment philosophy, strategy, process, and performance of specific products. The primary focus will be to support Schwab Private Client, and internal and 3rd party SMAs and wrap accounts. Regional Directors will also have a working knowledge of internal and 3rd party annuities, mutual funds, ETFs, and money market funds.What you have
- Series 7 and Series 66 licenses
- Bachelor's degree required.
- CFP or MBA equivalent required.
- Self-motivated and ability to travel part-time, or as needed to successfully manage the region
- Experience in business development and relationship management with a proven record of success
- Experience with wealth management - financial planning and investment planning
- Understanding of traditional investment styles and vehicles (i.e., separately managed accounts, ETFs, mutual funds, fixed income assets) and investment strategy.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written),
- Comfortable and able to present articulately to large groups: ex. industry conferences, webcasts, internal meetings, etc.
- Excellent client relationship management and marketing/sales skills.
- Candidate will be required to be located in the Great Lakes area.