Hours of work:
2 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (hours may vary based on business needs)Duties include:
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- 2 years of previous machine operator experience required (food production preferred)
- Must be able to read and write in English and fill out relevant work documents.
- Must be able to lift, carry and stack up to 50 pounds repeatedly, without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to climb stairs and climb ladders
- Must be a team player with a positive work attitude
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as necessary
Pioneer is easily accessible by public transportation and major highways.Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay and benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Extremely generous matching 401k plan
- Paid time off, Vacation at 6 months of employment
- Company uniforms and safety shoes provided
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit programs that include medical, dental, vision, flexible savings account, health savings account, 401K matching savings plan, employee assistance program, wellness programs, life insurance, AD&D insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, student loan counseling, employee referral program, paid time off, and more!
For additional information about our company, go to www.chg.com.
C.H. Guenther & Son and its subsidiaries are E-Verify participating employers.
Click here for more information regarding E-verify.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment screening process which includes a drug screen and review of criminal background and other records as required.