Centennial, CO - Centennial, COPosition Type
Full TimeEducation Level
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Percentage
DescriptionBy joining Bio-Techne, you'll join a company with a powerful and positive purpose of enabling cutting-edge research in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers to further treat and prevent disease worldwide.Salary Range:
$120000- $150,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant's experience, education, skills, and abilities, as alignment with market data and internal equity) and annual bonus based on company performance.Position Summary:
Bio-Techne empowers researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics by providing high-quality reagents, instruments, custom manufacturing, and testing services.
Bio-Techne is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager
to function as the product owner for the Bio-Techne websites to drive improved customer experience and increased revenue. We are looking for a strong, innovative leader who will be responsible for evaluating business requests, developing strategic roadmaps, and function as the product owner for the website, developing stories, acceptance criteria and managing user acceptance testing. This individual will work with various stakeholders across divisions, functions and regions to understand specific business needs. They will also partner directly with customers to understand customer requirements and drive improved customer experience.
The Marketing Manager will work in an agile environment in partnership with the web development team. This role will also directly manage a team of 4 Marketing team members to support these efforts. Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with key business stakeholders to understand business requirements, and work to align requirements across divisions, functions and regions to ensure a streamlined experience for the customer
- Obtain voice of customer to help drive requirements from a customer perspective
- Utilize VOC and VOB to develop strategic roadmaps and project execution requirements that improve customer experience and drive increased revenue
- Partner with the digital marketing team to ensure that SEO best practices are included in all web development work.
- Manage stakeholder engagement keeping them informed of progress and key decisions
- Ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget by managing feature/story priorities and scope.
- Ensure website functions on a global scale, ensuring consistent customer experience across regions.
- Act as a key point of contact for the web development team as stories are being designed and developed
- Conduct User Acceptance as needed with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure development meets user needs
- Identify and implement strategies to drive adoption of the platform
- Manage legacy website retirements and integrations to the main Bio-Techne website.
- Manage content strategy, navigational strategy and ensure best practices are followed by the broader marketing organization.
QualificationsEducation and Experience:
Why Join Bio-Techne:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, MIS, or Business Administration
- 4+ years of website product management
- 4+ Years management experience
- Background in life sciences
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to support the resolution of difficult/complex customer facing issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders and front-line management in order to elevate issues and effect process improvements.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and continually prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce accurate, timely results
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees' financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
. Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.