Required Travel: 0 - 10%
Employment Type:Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
Hours Per Week:40
Level of Experience:Mid
Employee Referral Bonus Amount:ERP Amount: $((FILTER10)).00
HIIWho We Are
HII-Mission Technologies is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to support a renovation project. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.What you should bring with you (Skills/Experience)
What you must have
- Lead continued implementation of construction projects
- Interpret specifications, designs and drawings
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, tasks, goals, resource requirements and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and other workers in the same project
- Set up and manage project resources per the project budget
- Plan, schedule, and maintain project timelines.
- Monitor and review critical path dates and milestone throughout project
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and leadership to project facility team
- Comply with safety and building codes as well as legal requirements
- Report project progress and budget to client
- Explain contract and technical matter to others in a clear manner
- Monitor and report on progress to the Program Manager
- Lead project progress meetings with government customers and industry partners
- Ensure timely closeout of projects
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the specifications, drawings, standards, and subcontractor & supplier scope of work, etc.
- 8 years relevant progressive experience with Bachelors in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field; 6 years relevant progressive experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 12 years relevant progressive experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful and mature.
- Ability to complete and prioritize tasks on multiple concurrent projects within given timeframes
- Sound administrative skills, well-developed management skills.
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth
- Strong analytical, numerical, reasoning abilities and problem solving skills
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- Clearance: Must possess and maintain an active Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
Job performance may require working in an industrial or shipboard environment. Normally not required to lift more than 40 pounds higher than three feet above feet/floor level.
This opportunity resides with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
, a business group within Mission Technologies, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries. From towers to processors, we design, develop, integrate and manage the sensors, systems and other assets necessary to support integrated intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operations, exploitation and analysis for the Intelligence Community, the military services, geographic and functional combatant commands and DoD agencies.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.Nearest Major Market:
Honolulu Nearest Secondary Market: