Required Travel: 11 - 25%
Employment Type:Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
Hours Per Week:40.00000000000000000
Security Clearance:No Clearance
Level of Experience:Mid
Employee Referral Bonus Amount:ERP Amount: $((FILTER10)).00Who We Are:
HII-TSD, Mission Technologies is currently seeking a Logistics Analyst to work out of their Abingdon, MD office in support of the United States Army Reserve Command (USARC) Command and Control CBRN Response Enterprise (C2CRE-A) mission.
HII helps solve tough national security challenges for the Department of Defense, the intelligence community and federal civilian agencies. Our expert capabilities include intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), and cyber; secure enterprise IT engineering and operations; military training and simulation; logistics management and integrated product support; and fleet maintenance, modernization, repair and sustainment.What You Will Do:
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
- Provide Logistic Information System (LIS) Maximo training classes to supported units.
- Responsible for setting up units sites, locations, storerooms, and user accounts within the LIS.
- Assists with documenting and maintaining accurate equipment inventory at onsite and offsite locations.
- Provide Work Order Management.
- Assist with Purchase Request/Order (PR/PO) management.
- Perform Trend analysis.
- Valid state driver's license and ability to gain access to and drive aboard Federal Government installations.
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
- Recommends actions to resolve logistics management and operational problems with the goal of optimizing and improving current processes and systems.
*TLWhat We're Looking For:
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 0 years experience with Bachelors in related field or a High School Diploma or equivalent and 4 years relevant experience.
- Logistics experience
- Maximo experience
- 2 years experience with Bachelors in related field or a High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years logistic and Maximo experience.
- Military background a plus
- Able to work in warehouse and field locations / environments.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
HII's Mission Technologies division develops integrated solutions that enable today's connected, all-domain force. Capabilities include C5ISR systems and operations; the application of AI and machine learning to battlefield decisions; defensive and offensive cyberspace strategies and EW; unmanned, autonomous systems; LVC solutions; platform modernization; and critical nuclear operations. Together, HII's domain expertise and advanced technologies support mission partners anywhere around the globe. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.Nearest Major Market: