Casino Floor Runner Montana's Best Casinos:
We immediately create a comfortable, fun environment for our guests to enjoy. We take great pride in knowing every one of our guests by name, along with knowing and taking care of all of their needs without them even having to ask. We are service aficionados.
We're friendly, fun, enthusiastic and entertaining. We love to make people smile. We promise to deliver service so good, it's surprising!About The Job:
The Casino Floor Runner works to support Montana's Best Casinos' ultimate focus of consistently delivering, friendly smiles, clean facilities, and a world-class gaming experience to all of our players.
Each Floor Runner works in support of the casino operations team to perform a variety of tasks including cash handling and accounting, stocking, pricing, rotating and displaying of merchandise, housekeeping inside and outside of the casino, ensuring guest privacy, safety and security, efficiently preparing and completing drink orders, and above all else delivering exceptional customer service at all times.Accountabilities:You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Incredible customer service skills & the steadfast resolve to help maintain a player-centered culture.
- A knack for remembering the names and faces of those regular guests and getting to know their likes & dislikes to make them feel valued.
- Pride in your appearance and willing adherence to uniform standards.
- The ability to work as part of a team and interact with a variety of stakeholders - from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives.
- The ability to learn to use and troubleshoot equipment.
- The ability to interpret instructions, reports and information and complete corresponding paperwork.
- An investment in the cleanliness, condition and smooth operation of the location both inside and out.
- The ability to multitask and monitor players and situations both inside and outside the location.
- The ability to handle complaints with empathy, compassion, and confidence.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays with regular attendance.
- The ability to attend and pass a Montana State Approved Alcohol Education Training and maintain certification with refresher training as required by law.