C-Store CashierGraveyard $1.00/hr premium payConvenience Stores
Town Pump Inc. is a privately-held, Montana owned and operated business dedicated to providing excellence in customer service and hospitality at a fair and competitive price since 1953. Our entire business is based on being the best at providing customers quality and value and therefore we value our customers above all and continually respond to their changing needs.About The Job:
C-Store Cashiers work to help achieve Town Pump's ultimate purpose of consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, fresh product, and clean facilities to all of our customers.
Town Pump Cashiers work in support of the store operations team to perform a variety of tasks including cash handling, stocking, pricing, rotating and displaying of merchandise, housekeeping inside and outside of store, maintaining store safety and security, and above all else to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.Accountabilities:You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Incredible customer service skills & the steadfast resolve to help maintain a customer-centered culture.
- The ability to work as part of a team and interact with a variety of stakeholders - from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives.
- A knack for remembering the names and faces of those regular customers and getting to know their likes & dislikes.
- The ability to learn to use equipment such as cash register, lottery machine, cleaning supplies and specialized equipment.
- The ability to interpret instructions, reports and information.
- An investment in the cleanliness, condition and smooth operation of the store both inside and outside.
- The ability to multitask and monitor customers and situations both inside and outside the store.
- The ability to handle complaints with empathy and confidence.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays with reliable attendance.
- The ability to attend and pass a Montana State Approved Alcohol Education Training and maintain certification with refresher training as required by law.