Scaled Agile, Inc., (SAI) is the provider of SAFe®, the world's leading Framework for enterprise agility. Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 800,000 trained professionals, SAI helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, SAI is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement. SAI contributes to the local community through this program and inspires and encourages other companies to do the same.Job DescriptionOverview of position:
Scaled Agile is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to help drive revenue and hit our goals. You will partner with Product, Marketing, Sales Region, and our Customer Success teams to create a customer centric enablement foundation and help us grow the foundation of sales enablement. Roll up your sleeves, build a team to support the global account teams, partner with product teams to understand new features being released and owning the Facilitate live, Onboarding training for GTM Reps with the help of Subject Matter Experts.What you'll be doing:
You are passionate about creating value for internal customers, external customers, and partners. You navigate your day-to-day with a sense of urgency and have the courage to ask the right questions critical to customer success. A strong business acumen. You have a customer fiirst collaborative mindset. You have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business. Capture feedback from Onboarding programs to identify and address process improvement opportunities Partner with Marketing on collateral creation Partner with Sales leadership to build and grow our sales playbooks Own building the content and administering sales training courses and guides through an LMS system. A consultative approach to the role and ability to work cross-functionally. A student of sales skills and learning tactics. Attention to detail is your superpower and you are action-oriented.QualificationsSkills and experience that are important for the role:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience developing and implementing the foundation of sales onboarding and ongoing enablement framework for sellers and customer success managers.
- Thoroughly understands Business to Business selling process
- Proven communication skills, high impact & high energy sales training style, generating and sustaining engagement with your audience
- Proven experience in developing trainings and workshops that are designed to increase a new sellers or customer success managers time to ramp
- Proven experience driving change across functional organizations
- Proven experience working at a SaaS and/or technology education company is preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.com as CRM is required
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Experince with LMS tools like CommercialTribe
- Team-focused self-starter, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high-growth environment
- Strategic decision-making and analytical skills, a plus
- Strength in building trust while negotiating win-win solutions both internally and externally
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technology and adapt to changing needs
- Strong in tracking program objectives, success metrics and milestones
We are looking for a strategic sales enablement manager to:
- Act as a primary thought leader and enablement partner for the Sales leadership team- Global and in GEO: AMER, EMEA and APAC and Customer Success Managers
- Based on the Renewals, Enterprise, and Partner sales priorities and objectives, understanding their business challenges and strengths- design an annual and quarterly enablement plan
- Evaluate, validate and support the sales and customer success team growth and aptitude by refining sales competencies, behaviors and skills for their role
- Analyze and share available metrics and data to the stakeholders (Metrics Dashboard)
- Identify enablement responses based on urgent and/or emergent needs
- Understand segment business objectives, strategies, challenges and priorities to be able to anticipate or identify needs
- Targeted role-based enablement that affects business needs, and eliminates "one size fits all"
- Conduct training and communications surveys to measure effectiveness
- Provide feedback at regular intervals to global and cross-functional stakeholders
- Build a culture of alignment between Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Estabilsh Sales, Marketing, and Product alignment performance metrics
Scaled Agile is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The target salary range for this role is $100,000 to $130,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
Employees of Scaled Agile are also compensated with a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, optional insurance products including pet insurance, 401K with a match, flexible paid time off, company-paid sabbatical after six years of service, bonus plan, and equity optionsLocation:
Remote or CO
Although preference will be given to candidates in Metro Denver / Boulder, we are open to candidates working remotely from other U.S. locations. We are currently all working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.Additional InformationWhy Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and are the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on methodologies, and are always thinking about how things can be improved. We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and create real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume and a few thoughts on why you think you'd be a great fit. (We still read cover letters).
Wondering if you should apply?
As a company that helps organizations embrace and turn change into opportunity, we're looking for teammates with diverse experiences who thrive on applying their knowledge in new ways. You don't need to meet every listed qualification to apply. If you're motivated by an iterative approach to growth, learning, collaboration, and relentless improvement, we want to hear from you.
Work Differently. Build the Future.