Company DescriptionWho we are:
Scaled Agile, Inc., (SAI) is the provider of SAFe®, the world's leading Framework for enterprise agility. Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 1,000,000 trained professionals, SAI helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, SAI is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement. SAI contributes to the local community through this program and inspires and encourages other companies to do the same.Job DescriptionOverview of position:
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, high-growth company working differently to build the future. In this new role in the accounting department, you will work closely with our team and take ownership of all compensation & benefits-related accounting, tracking, and reporting, along with expense report management. This individual will be responsible for data gathering, reconciliations, process documentation, and validation of data on a monthly and quarterly basis. What you'll be doing:
QualificationsSkills and experience that are important for the role:
- Own end-to-end sales bonus and commission calculations process, reporting, and plan administration
- Validate that all the transactions and metrics meet the criteria to be included in bonus plans and compensation models
- Work closely with worldwide sales team members in managing inquiries and resolving bonus and commission plan-related questions
- Collaborate with Sales and People teams in preparing monthly/quarterly bonus and commission payment worksheets for each sales team member
- Assist in general accounting functions by preparing all payroll and benefits-related journal entries and reconciliations to support month-end close, including advanced reconciliations
- Process timely and accurate monthly payrolls for non-US based employees and liaise with payroll and PEO providers for at least 10 countries
- Participate in developing department objectives and systems. Identify opportunities to increase operational efficiency and implement alternative methods. Document processes and procedures for functional backup and auditing purposes
- System owner for Concur Expense & Travel. Ensure timely and accurate payment and coding of travel and expenses using Concur
- Supporting the coordination and performance of the annual external audits, providing auditors with information as requested
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Additional InformationWhere you'll be working:
- BS in Accounting
- Prior experience with commission plan administration
- 5+ years accounting experience with complete understanding of full cycle accounting
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Solid experience and skill with various business systems: SalesForce, Paylocity, Netsuite, Concur, Velocity, Expensify
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Motivated, positive, team player
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve in a growing, expanding agile environment
- Complete special accounting projects assigned (internal audits, historical analysis of benefits and other accounts, etc.)
- Demonstrate working knowledge of financial statements
Although preference will be given to candidates in Metro Denver / Boulder, we are open to candidates working remotely from other U.S. locations. We are currently all working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.Compensation:
Scaled Agile is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $80,000-$95,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
Employees of Scaled Agile are also compensated with a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, optional insurance products including pet insurance, 401K with a match, flexible paid time off, company-paid sabbatical after six years of service, bonus plan, and equity options.
Wondering if you should apply?
As a company that helps organizations embrace and turn change into opportunity, we're looking for teammates with diverse experiences who thrive on applying their knowledge in new ways. You don't need to meet every listed qualification to apply. If you're motivated by an iterative approach to growth, learning, collaboration, and relentless improvement, we want to hear from you.
Work Differently. Build the Future.