US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: Secret
TRAVEL: Yes, 10% of the TimeDescription
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.Northrop Grumman Defense Systems (NGDS)
is currently seeking a Project Management professional
to provide talent to our Advanced Weapons (AW) business in Northridge, CA
. This position supports the Advanced Warfare Systems (AWS) Operating Unit's (OU's) International Program Management Office (PMO). This PMO leads all international activities related to the AARGM family of weapons systems and is responsible for ensuring that NGDS AW AWS is aligned and integrated across all elements of the organization to include Engineering, Contracts, Finance, Quality, Operations, Supply Chain, Planning, Property Management, Support Equipment and Program Management. The International Project Management professional will support cross-functional teams focused on growing the business while meeting budget and schedule contractual requirements.This position requires the selected candidate to work on-site on a full-time basis (on a 4/10 schedule). Remote work is not approved for this position.
The Project Manager on the AARGM International team:
- Manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between senior management and the project teams
- Work closely with the functional leads to ensure international program resourcing and scheduling
- Coordinate and arrange government and international customer meetings (senior members of US DOD interactions)
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- Coordinate with International Trade Compliance (ITC) to ensure export license and agreements are maintained to support international activities
- Assist the International Program Manager with monitoring cost/schedule of programs teams
- Support Agile software development projects
- Develop and maintain project schedules
- Support Strategy and Business Development teams
- Continuously seek improvement
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in project management OR Master's Degree and 1 year of experience in project management
- Must be able to acquire a DoD Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Development
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or Higher
- Master's Degree in International Relations or Political Science
- Strong understanding of the Agile software development cycle
- Familiarity with USG procurement process
- Background in Navy or Airforce Aviation
Salary Range: $68,100.00 - $102,100.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to basepay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results.Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives.In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)for vacation and/orpersonal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042
(https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/), we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by their start date. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of their start date.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.