Professionally represent Polar Service Centers in promoting and selling parts and the development of ancillary services such as service in a manner that delivers exceptional achievement of the branches goals and objectives.SALARY PLUS COMMISSION:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Base salary of $25,000 per year
- Commission of13% of the gross profit generated on parts sales to preassigned customer accounts
- It will be the Outside Sales Representative's responsibility to actively visit, develop and maintain the relationship between Polar Service Center and our customers.
- It will be the Outside Sales Representative's responsibility to promote, and develop all facets of parts and service business with the customer.
- The Outside Sales Representative will be accountable for maximizing sales with the customer, at the highest possible levels of profitability.
- The Outside Sales Representative will be accountable for maximizing the breadth of products that are sold by Polar Service Centers
- The Outside Sales Representative, among others, will assist the accounts receivable department in the collection of delinquent payments
- All visits with all customers will be documented in Polar Service Centers CRM (Telenotes) system within 24 hours of the visit.
- The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for continuous education of all products sold by Polar Service Centers
- All Polar Service Center employees are responsible for training and mastering the business system skills needed to perform their tasks.
- The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for working with the Parts leadership and Branch leadership to develop delivery schedules that maximize the Polar delivery truck and insure an outstanding level of service to our customers.
- Each Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for insuring all customer account information is accurate and up to date.
None. Position works under general supervision within company policies. Employee exercises a high degree of discretion and independent judgment in the performance of daily routines. Employee is expected to provide counsel to management in areas of personal expertise.QUALIFICATIONS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge of professional selling techniques and the establishment of target markets as it relates to our product lines.
- Ability to continually seek and develop new customers.
- Must possess strong time management skills
- Should have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and self-confidence with an ability to address controversial issues.
- The individual should be goal oriented and self-motivated.
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful sales.
The position requires extensive daily travel with overnight stays possible as required by the company.ENVIRONMENTAL/HEALTH/SAFETY:
The employee in this position must be knowledgeable of, and adhere to all applicable environmental/health/safety policies and procedures of the company while supporting established goals and objectives.