- Team Members will be knowledgeable on car wash services, technology, and membership options
- Educate customers on all options to help them make the best decisions for their needs
- Assist customers at kiosk and vacuum stations
- Carry out periodic preventative maintenance procedures to ensure equipment stays in proper working order
- Help keep facilities clean and organized including tunnel, grounds, restrooms, lounge, and employee common areas
- Adhere to company policies and procedures when carrying out any assigned tasks
- With a sense of urgency, make sure the right thing is done at the right time with customers, office, and fellow teammates
- Assist the management team as needed
- Ensure the best possible experience for all customers!
- Reliable, respectful, and responsible individual
- Displays a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift items of moderate weight
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work outside and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Ability to follow directions and quickly implement tasks
- Willingness to attend community partner volunteer events
If you're a self-starter, believe this sounds like a position where you could thrive, and you want to grow with our Hello! brand, please apply!
Retail and restaurant experience preferred. Part-time opportunities are available.