Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.Overview
Staff Accountant works under the supervision of the Accounting Manager to maintain financial records, and general ledgers; prepares and analyzes budgets; and performs general bookkeeping for the Finance Department.
Salary Range $44,000.00 - $45,000.00/yearResponsibilities
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Review and process credit card expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholders on monthly basis
- Assist with Accounts Receivable duties including invoice preparation and cash receipts processing
- Assist the Accounting Manager and Director of Finance with the day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the Finance Department
Strengthened by our Differences. United to Make a Difference.
- Degree in Accounting required
- Proficiency in Windows environment with strong Excel skills; knowledge of accounting software recommended, but not necessary (SAGE 100 preferred)
- Ability to work with all levels of management and in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language required
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritize quickly with attention to detail
- Applicants must be proactive self-starters able to work autonomously
- Must be accurate and efficient with ability to meet deadlines
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.Vaccination Statement
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.EEO
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis ("protected class") including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.