SpotOn is seeking to add to its growing nationwide New Business Sales Team. SpotOn was built to help businesses compete and win with intuitive software, point-of-sale, and payment solutions. At SpotOn, we put people above everything else. We're known for our innovative software and technology solutions, but we stand out because of the hard-working humans behind the tech.
We recently closed our Series F round of $300 million in funding with a $3.6B valuation to further accelerate product development with a team of 500 product and technology team members, expand of our national sales organization and continue to elevate our in-person installation, service, and support to the next level for our customers.
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220518005983/en/SpotOn-Raises-300-Million-in-Series-F-Funding-Led-by-Dragoneer-Investment-Group-Transaction-Values-Company-at-3.6-Billion Account Executive:
You will be working in your local assigned territory and responsible for evangelizing our full product suite while building positive relationships with local business & restaurant owners to help take their businesses to the next level. We're looking for motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who excels at sourcing and developing new relationships, deeply understands SMB's biggest challenges, and has the drive to make a significant impact in their local communities. You'll be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven and friendly people who are passionate about tackling new challenges together. The Impact You'll Make:
Skills You'll Bring:
- Be an local representative for SpotOn in your community, offering advanced technology to local business owners to help run and grow their businesses
- Travel to and from client sites within a designated geographical territory to prospect, build relationships, and sign up new local business owners and merchants
- Manage the full sales cycle from start to finish with a growing portfolio of clients
- Hit sales targets, with a particular focus on selling software & point-of-sale solutions along with payment processing
- Work closely with our extended Sales Support team to help reach your monthly sales performance goals
Benefits and Perks:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with emphasis on small business owners, merchants and restaurants
- Proven track record delivering against sales goals with a metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Excellent cold calling, prospecting and territory buildout experience
- Maintain and manage the client relationship in collaboration with our internal support teams to ensure the success & satisfaction of your customer portfolio
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- W2 position with unlimited earning potential comprised of commissions paid daily on new accounts signed plus bonuses earned for hardware and implementation, monthly production bonuses and customer retention
- Full benefits as a full-time employee (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more)
- New hire training bonus of $2,500
- $70-80K average first year OTE in this role, up to $100K once fully ramped
- Company stock option plan with initial grant worth $25,000 upon hiring
If you want to be part of something bigger than yourself, then we want to hear from you. We're proud to offer an inclusive and supportive culture that encourages growth and development. No direct prior experience in this industry is required. We'll help you build necessary sales skills and create your own path toward success that plays to your individual strengths. Want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in this industry? Visit https://spoton.com/blog/
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.