US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Relocation assistance may be available
CLEARANCE TYPE: Secret
TRAVEL: Yes, 10% of the Time
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
SP Launch and Missile Defense Systems (LMDS) is an industry-leading provider for prime satellite and payload capabilities and directed energy and electronics solutions for national security, military, and civil customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
LMDS has an opening for a Senior Principal Supply Chain Business Operations/Compliance Specialist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Chandler, Arizona.
Responsible for processes and activities within supply chain related operations.
• Establish material baselines. Provide to your program office regular material Earned Value Management (EVM) updates, other analysis of material and touch labor actual costs and estimates as needed, schedule projections, cost and schedule variance analysis, and risk assessments.
• Ensure compliance to Earned Value policies, procedures, and desktop procedures.
• Develop monthly forecasts of material spends. Conduct variance analysis to submitted forecasts.
• Plan, organize, and manage program material requirements to ensure successful execution of production program objectives.
• Support program management through the analysis, oversight, and status of vehicle material and support equipment costs, delivery schedules, quality, and location tracking.
• Coordinate with Engineering, Purchasing, Operations, and other departments to achieve material availability requirements to meet program integration schedules.
• Review and authorize material procurements and inventory transfers.
• Ensure Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS) principles and processes are appropriately applied across the program.
• Provide inputs into the future and ongoing development of tools, applications, and databases needed to perform your duties.
• Conduct ad-hoc material / Purchase Order issue research and resolution, as needed.
• Research and help respond to DCMA inquiries regarding monthly data submissions.
• Prep for and support Joint Surveillance Reviews, Integrated Baseline Reviews, and all other audit activity. Support the associated data collection and submission, as needed.
We are seeking a qualified professional who is proficient in analyzing large amounts of data, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and who is able to confidently interact with and influence all levels of the organization.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Salary Range: $89,500.00 - $134,300.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.