We look forward to you bringing your talent to add to our team supporting a robust, worldwide national intelligence program providing mission application design, development, engineering, and integration services in support of the U.S. Intelligence Community. Peraton, a recognized leader in Cyber, Digital Transformation, Cloud, Operations, and Engineering, is a seeking skilled Configuration Management Analyst to join our team of professionals delivering technology services and capabilities in defense of the nation. You would be joining a team of professionals with over 10 years of outstanding support in developing and sustaining mission-critical and mission-essential applications to prevent strategic surprise and deliver a decision advantage to warfighters, defense planners, and policymakers. We take pride that our users include warfighters and interagency partners that defend America's national security interests. We are committed to investing in you and your family through paid benefits, competitive total compensation, challenging opportunities, and career growth opportunities. If you are ready to be challenged, advance your career, are passionate about making a difference, and are excited to support our country's defense and intelligence missions, we are ready to talk to you!Position description:
Peraton is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst III candidate to support an Intelligence Community customer in the Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Software configuration management processes, procedures, and products.
- Develop Configuration Management processes and procedures.
- Integrate Change and Configuration Management processes.
- Manage the Dev/Test/Production environment's configuration.
- Automate Configuration Management via scripts.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.Required qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study with 5+ years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2 or more years of Configuration Management experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active TS/SCI clearance adjudication, and ability to pass a CI poly
- Experience with Agile Scrum software development
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customer.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers
- Experience using Confluence JIRA
- Familiarity with cybersecurity and risk management frameworks and the role of strong configuration management in each.
- Active Security+ certification (DoD 8570 baseline certification for IAT Level 2)
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $57,678.40
Colorado Salary Maximum:$123,302.40
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.