Product Management Senior Manager - Medicare Solutions, Express ScriptsDescription of Position:
- The Product Management Senior Manager is responsible for leading a team of Advisors and/or Senior Advisors that manage capabilities and projects within Regulated Markets. This individual will provide leadership and strategic direction to their team, other Regulated Market capability owners, and will support implementing large cross-functional initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a broad based knowledge of Regulated Markets/PBM operations, experience leading people, a strategic mindset, the ability to influence and drive change, and skilled in project management. This position will ensure compliance with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) guidance/regulations, provide subject matter expertise to internal/external stakeholders, deliver presentations in account team/client forums, and ensure metrics and performance guarantees are met.
- Lead a team of Advisors and/or Senior Advisors that effectively support Regulated Market capabilities and large cross-functional initiatives.
- Review and provide strategic direction on CMS guidance/regulations to maintain compliance, partnering with Legal and Compliance
- Communicate strategic recommendations and execute tactics to deliver the strategic vision
- Individual and team will be the Subject Matter Expert and capability advocate with all cross-functional areas of the organization
- Oversee the product development life cycle leveraging agile methodology, partnering with Business and Technical Product Owners to communicate, document, and prioritize business needs
- Influence account teams, clients, and external industry workgroups (NCPDP/PCMA)
- Analyze trends and develop recommendations to ensure client needs, compliance metrics, and/or internal support is met
- Responsible for business documentation of compliance actions for routine guidance, execution of routine monitoring, and communication of client impacts
- Creates project scope, project plan, tracks project deliverables, and communicates project status
- Ensure internal/external policies and procedures are documented, maintained, and followed
- Develop and deliver training to clients and internal resources
- Support internal/external audits as the subject matter expert
- Understand and use system tools to research and resolve issues and concerns
- Cross-train and support other team initiatives where appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 5-8 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with pharmacy adjudication and other PBM operations
- Experience in managing and implementing large scale Medicare initiatives preferred
- Strong strategic, analytical, problem solving, and project management skills required
- Successful track record as a people manager and/or possesses clear aptitude as a leader
- Strategic and creative thinker with ability to think outside the box and translate strategies into actions/requirements/implementation
- Excellent organizational agility skills with a strong understanding of business processes and operations to facilitate execution of initiatives
- Experience in managing capabilities in Regulated Markets preferred
- Familiarity with industry standards organizations, preferably NCPDP and PCMA
- Skilled in review and interpretation of complex guidance and regulations
- Ability to see and apply business needs outside of one's own work area
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting complex information in an understandable way to various audiences
- Effective communication skills with experience communicating with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at various levels of management
- Strong learning skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Access, and SQL skills are highly desirable
This role is Flex/WFH which allows most work to be performed at home or on occasion at a Cigna office location. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $119,600 - $199,300, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
Helping our customers achieve healthier, more secure lives is at the heart of what we do. While you take care of our customers, we'll take care of you through a comprehensive benefits program that helps you be at your best. Starting on day one of your employment, you'll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and best in class well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and dozens of corporate discounts on essentials you use every day. For more details on our employee benefits programs, please visit the "Life at Cigna" tab on our careersite: www.cigna.com/careersAbout Cigna
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.