Erus Energy is looking for an Accountant to assist the Accounting department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the company. This individual will be a part of refining process and assisting the accounting department to be the best.Primary Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable streamlining and refinement for process improvement
- Evaluating reports, verifying discrepancies to resolve billing issues to finalize payments.
- Generating financial reports and statements that detail the status of accounts payable.
- Establish records of accounts and inputs entries into proper accounts.
- Responsible for Business License Renewals, Filing and Registration.
- Document and ensure proper record keeping.
- Balance sheet reconciliation, Depreciation and Amortization
- Journal entry recording
- Month-end close
- Additional duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Controller.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Accounting or similar.
- Experience in process improvement
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Unquestioned integrity and honesty.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships.
- Working knowledge of MS office products, excel expert, experienced implementing changes to accounting software and systems.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- A pre-employment drug test and background check is required.
- Competitive pay based on experience with bonus opportunity.
- A choice of medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance, pet discount program, 401k with company match, 2 weeks of paid vacation, 1 week of paid sick time per year, and 8 paid holidays per year.
- Weekly payroll.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Customer Referral Program.
- Career path for top performers.
Erus Energy is a leading solar energy company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with offices located throughout Arizona and Texas. With over 16,000 Customers in 6 states across the USA, Erus Energy is the premier choice for employees and customers. Find out more about us by visiting our website at
Erus Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.