Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale-Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter's early success. We've surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most-creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.How you will make a difference:
You will shape how Iterable's solutions are demonstrated to the outside world. Your job will be to help the sales organization to scale the delivery of demos that enable our prospects and customers to intuitively understand the value of Iterable's solutions to solve their business challenges. This includes demos that are predominately delivered by our sales team members (Solution Consultants & Account Executives).
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.In this role, you'll get to:
We are looking for people who have:
- Design and develop demo solutions and strategies that help our sales organization to scale delivery of compelling, value-based stories by reducing demo prep time, reducing friction to demo, and increasing demo agility
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the sales, product, and enablement organizations to deliver demo tools that accelerate their motions in alignment with their segments
- Work with product and engineering teams to keep abreast of upcoming changes along with new beta/GA functionalities that will affect demos and drive to supporting these changes in our demo solutions in alignment with these product releases
- Create supporting resources for our demo solutions such as roadmaps, release notes, and training videos/documentation for new toolsets
- Partner with Solution Consultants on enterprise opportunities to build highly customized experiential demonstrations to our key accounts
Bonus points but not required:
- SaaS experience in Demo Engineering, Sales Engineering, Solutions Consulting, Technical Sales Enablement, or Customer Implementation
- Understanding of enterprise sales cycle and the strategy behind demo best practices
- Hands-on experience in developing creative and engaging sales tools (demo videos, presentation decks, playbooks, etc.) or demonstrating software
- Ability to articulate and document complex solutions in a clear and organized manner
- Proven track record of working in a dynamic environment with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively on multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments to design a final product that fits the needs of different teams across sales verticals, and segments
Perks & Benefits:
- Programming experience in Python (B2 Intermediate User - Skill Level) or another object-oriented programming language
- Experience with development tools such as GitHub and VScode
- Experience working with web frameworks for handling RESTful requests
- Experience developing a Chrome extension (major bonus)
- Experience developing a PWA or mobile app (major bonus)
- Experience with Flask as a web framework
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We're rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $110,250/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.