Robert Half currently has a fantastic opportunity for a skillful and motivated Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant will have a number of duties, including owning a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is based in the Lackawanna, New York area and is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity.
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Update employee database logs
- Participate in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Explore the internet to track down potential customers
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Foundational knowledge in Human Resources (HR) Administration
- Knowledge of Calendar Management
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Calendar Management
- Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
- Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!